Safe, Secure and Simple Financial Technology Services
Accruit is a financial technology (FinTech) company offering a full suite of 1031 like-kind exchange and escrow services to help you succeed. Whether you're an individual, a small business or a Fortune 500 company, Accruit ensures that your assets are deposited safely, held securely and disbursed timely.
Our specialists facilitate all types of forward, reverse, build-to-suit and improvement exchange transactions, including exchanges of:
- Real Estate
- Business Assets
Additionally, companies who implement like-kind exchange programs rely on Accruit’s expertise and security controls to help them manage the demands of their high-volume programs.
Escrow offerings are serviced through Accruit’s subsidiary, Bankers Escrow, and include:
- Loan Servicing & Contract Servicing
- Cash Escrow & Document Escrow
- Digital Escrow & Software Escrow
- Escrow Services for Veterans
Safety and Security First
Accruit ensures the security of our clients’ assets and transactions with the following measures:
- We secure exchange and escrow funds in segregated accounts at top-rated FDIC-insured financial institutions
- We meet state regulatory requirements including Fidelity Bonding E&O Insurance
- We secure client information in a national data center that is audited annually and approved by the Auditing Standards Board of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) SSAE 16/SAS 70 certification processes
- We offer qualified trust and qualified escrow options for 1031 deposits
- We practice fraud prevention strategies including performing daily bank reconciliations
- All exchange and escrow funds are held according to the prudent investor standard to provide 100% liquidity
- Customized banking options are available to meet clients’ security requirements
Our dedicated client relations experts, including Certified Exchange Specialists® and escrow officers, guide clients through the options most appropriate to their business and wealth management needs. Accruit provides high-quality, one-on-one consultation and ensures each transaction is effectively and efficiently managed from start to finish. Our team of experienced professionals are accessible, approachable and able to accommodate unique client needs through customized solutions.
Our clients benefit from Accruit’s advocacy efforts in Washington, D.C. to preserve the tax benefits afforded through like-kind exchanges and to shape state-level legislation to protect consumers.
Innovative Technology Makes Things Simple
We’re dedicated to developing and utilizing technology in ways that make our services simpler and more accessible.
Accruit holds a patent* for our automated like-kind exchange process and our emphasis on technology provides exchange clients with the following benefits:
- Secure automation of the 1031 exchange process with our proprietary Exchange Manager™ software provides 24/7 online accessibility
- Automatic reminders to ease compliance with 1031 deadlines
- Paperless processing and digital signatures to streamline complex transactions
- Comprehensive audit trail records
- Transparency in processing funds movement with reporting and updates provided directly to clients
Accruit’s escrow services are efficiently executed utilizing the latest software technology to:
- Ensure transparency throughout the process
- Provide precise reporting and statements
- Accurately account for principal and interest payments
- Provide automated notifications
As a FinTech service provider, Accruit is committed to making sure the technologies we offer protect client’s funds and data, secure transactions and enable expedited services.
*U.S. Patent No. 7,379,910, and other patents pending