At Accruit, we don't normally make a big deal of milestones. We note their passing, take stock of what has been accomplished, set new goals and move on. But Accruit recently marked its tenth anniversary, and I'd like to take a second to review how far we've come together since March 16, 2000.
In the beginning there were three or four of us in a small office with little more than a good idea. Today, a decade later, we can proudly point to the following accomplishments:
- We've served hundreds of clients in more than 20 industries.
- We're the largest provider of repetitive, high-volume 1031 exchange programs in the US.
- Accruit's advanced Exchange Manager™ technology is the foundation for the only patented like-kind exchange process in the industry.
- We conduct 250,000 exchange transactions annually.
- Accruit currently has roughly $8 billion in assets under management.
- We manage more than 3 million layers of asset records.
I could go on and on, but in the end there's one stat that I'm prouder of than all the rest put together: Accruit boasts a 98% client retention rate. That tells me that our clients are finding significant value in the services we provide and it's a huge testament to the strength of our people, who have always been the backbone of the company.
So let me belatedly mark our birthday by saying a huge thanks to our clients, our partners, our board members, our friends and colleagues, and to the dedicated members of the Accruit team. You've each played a big part in our shared success.